老友記劇本臺詞全十季下載_老友記十季有多少集
各位,我希望你們見見一個人
Guys? There's, uh, somebody I'd like you to meet.
等等 那是什么
Wait, wait. What is that?
這是馬塞爾,要打聲招呼嗎
That would be Marcel. You wanna say hi?
不,我不要
No. No, I don't.
他好珍貴喔 你從哪里找到他的
Oh, he is precious. Where did you get him?
我朋友貝瑟 把他從實驗室救出來的
My friend Bethel rescued him from some lab.
好殘忍喔
That is so cruel.
為什么會有父母親 把孩子命名為貝瑟
Why? Why would a parent name their child Bethel?
那猴子的屁股上 長了個羅斯
Hey, that monkey's got a Ross on his ass.
羅斯,他要跟你住在你的公寓嗎
Ross, is he gonna live with you, like, in your apartment?
對,卡蘿離開后 家里冷冷清清的
Yeah. I mean, it's been kind of quiet since Carol left, so...
為什么不找個室友就好了
Why don't you just get a roommate?
我不知道,我覺得到了某種年紀…
Ah, I don't know. You reach a certain age...
跟室友住有點可悲
...having a roommate is just kind of pathe...
抱歉,我的意思是說 是很酷的生活方式
Uh, sorry, that's "pathet," which is Sanskrit for "really cool way to live."
《老友記》 第一季 第10集:猴子
Friends S01E10: The One with the Monkey
(主演:詹妮弗·安妮斯頓)
(主演:柯特妮·考克斯)
(主演:麗莎·庫卓)
(主演:馬特·勒布朗)
(主演:馬修·派瑞)
(主演:大衛·修蒙)
(中央咖啡廳)
各位,我今晚唱的 都是新寫的歌
You guys, I'm doing all-new material tonight.
有十二首有關我母親自殺的新歌
I have 12 new songs about my mother's suicide...
一首講的是雪人
...and one about a snowman.
你最好用雪人那首開場
Might want to open with the snowman.
(制片:塔德·史帝文斯)
- 嘿,喬伊 - 嘿
GROUP: Hey, Joey. - Hey.
(編?。簛啴敗s斯 艾拉·安德里德)
- 嘿,喬 - 結果怎么樣
ROSS: Hey, Joe. - So how'd it go?
我沒拿到工作
Ah, I didn't get the job.
怎么可能? 你是去年的圣誕老公公耶
How could you not get it? You were Santa last year.
我不知道,某個胖子 跟店經理上床
I don't know. Some fat guy's sleeping with the store manager.
(導演:彼得·邦納茲)
他根本無法逗人開心 這就是政治
He's not even jolly. It's all political.
那你要當什么
So, what are you gonna be?
我會當他的助手之一
I'm gonna be one of his helpers.
這真是個恥辱
It's just such a slap in the face, you know?
你們都知道新年 要做什么了嗎
Do you guys know what you're doing for New Year's?
干嘛 新年有什么問題嗎
Gee, what? What is wrong with New Year's?
你是沒有,你有巴洛
Nothing for you. You have Paolo.
你不用面對那可怕的節慶壓力…
You don't have to face the horrible pressures of this holiday...
急須著尋找有嘴唇的生物…
...desperate scramble to find anything with lips...
在球落下的那一刻 有個可以親嘴的對象,我真大聲
...just so can have somebody to kiss when the ball drops. Man, I'm talking loud.
告訴你,巴洛新年時 人會在羅馬
Well, for your information, Paolo's gonna be in Rome this New Year's.
我會跟你們一樣可悲
So I'll be just as pathetic as the rest of you.
你想得美
Yeah, you wish.
我受夠了這個節日的疲勞轟炸
It's just that I'm sick of being a victim of this Dick Clark holiday.
我提議今年 不要找伴,大家作個約定
I say this year, no dates, we make a pact.
就我們六個人 一起吃晚餐
Just the six of us. Dinner.
- 好啊 - 好
- Sure. - Fine.
我希望大家的反應 更熱烈一點
You know, I was hoping for a little more enthusiasm.
好
- Woo! - Okay.
- 菲比,輪到你了 - 好
- Phoebe, you're on. - Oh. Oh, good.
各位,因應觀眾熱烈的要求…
Okay, hi. Ladies and gentlemen, back by popular demand...
請大家歡迎菲比布非
...Miss Phoebe Buffay.
謝謝大家
Thanks. Hi.
一開始我想先唱首 在這個佳節對我意義重大的歌曲
Um, ahem, I want to start with a song that means a lot to me this time of year.
我做了一個人 眼睛是煤炭做的
I made a man with eyes of coal
他有謎樣般的微笑
And a smile so bewitchin'
我要怎么知道
How was I supposed to know
我母親死在廚房的事實
That my mom was dead in the kitchen?
啦…
La-la-la
我母親的骨灰
My mother's ashes
甚至是她的睫毛
Even her eyelashes
安放在一個黃色的小壇子
Are resting in a little yellow jar
- 有時天寒地凍 - 我是老實說
- And sometimes when it's freezing DAVID: I'm being honest here.
你不同意
You don't agree.
- 我有點想打噴嚏 - 你說得沒錯
- I feel a little sneezy MAX: You're right.
現在我… 不好意思…
And now I... Excuse me? Excuse me?
吵鬧的男士
Yeah, noisy boys.
你們有事情想跟大家分享嗎
Is it something that you'd like to share with the group?
沒有,沒事
No. No, that's okay.
你們有事情如此重要 非得在我彈奏時討論…
Come on, if it's important enough to discuss while I'm playing...
那就應該是重要到 值得與大家分享
...then I assume it's important enough for everyone else to hear.
那家伙回家后一定會記得這教訓
That guy's going home with a note.
- 沒事 我只是說… - 可以請你大聲點嗎
- Nothing. I was just saying... - Could you speak up?
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是在跟我朋友說 你是我見過最美麗的女人
I was just saying to my friend, you were the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen.
- 你說黛瑞·漢娜… - 黛瑞·漢娜
- And you said Daryl Hannah... - Darryl Hannah.
是他看過最美麗的女性
...was the most beautiful woman that he'd ever seen in his life.
我說我喜歡她在《美人魚》的演出 《華爾街》就還好
And I said, yeah, I liked her in Splash, but not so much in Wall Street.
- 她有種強硬氣質 - 強硬特質
- I thought she had a hard quality. - A hard quality.
黛瑞·漢娜是傳統的美…
And, uh, while Daryl Hannah is beautiful in a conventional way...
你則是散發出高雅的氣質
...you are, uh, luminous with a kind of delicate grace.
然后你就開始大吼了
Then that's when you started yelling.
好,我們休息片刻
Okay, we're gonna take a short break.
那家伙帶回家的 應該不只是教訓而已
I think that guy's going home with more than a note.
過來,.馬塞爾,坐著
ROSS: Come here, Marcel. Sit here.
菲比,我不敢相信 他還沒親你
Pheebs, I can't believe he hasn't kissed you yet.
我跟巴洛約會六次后…
I mean, God, by my sixth date with Paolo...
他已經替我的胸部取小名了
...I mean, he had already named both my breasts.
我是不是說太多了
Ooh, did I just share too much?
一點點啦
Just a smidge.
大衛是個科學家 做事一絲不茍
David's, like, you know, a scientist guy. He's very methodical.
- 我覺得很浪漫 - 我也這么覺得
- I think it's romantic. - Me too. Oh!
你們有沒有看過《軍官與紳士》
Did you ever see An Officer and a Gentleman?
有
MONICA: Yeah.
他就像陪我去看那部電影的男生
Well, he's kind of like the guy I went to see that with.
除了…
Except...
他更聰明、溫柔而且貼心
Except he's smarter and gentler and sweeter.
我只想一直和他在一起
I just... I just want to be with him all the time.
日以繼夜 夜以繼日
You know, day and night. And night and day.
特殊節日也是
And special occasions.
等等,我懂了 你要邀他共度新年
Wait a minute. I see where this is going. You're gonna ask him to New Year's.
你要毀約 拋棄我們
You're gonna break the pact. She's gonna break the pact.
沒有…
No, no, no.
有啦,我可以嗎…?
Yeah, could I just?
- 可以,因為我已經邀了珍妮絲 - 什么
- Yeah, because I already asked Janice. - You what?
別這樣,這是你訂的約定耶
Come on, this was a pact. This was your pact.
我耐不住,我毀約了
I snapped, okay? I couldn't handle the pressure and I snapped.
可是珍妮絲? 你們的分手糟透了
Yeah, but Janice? That was, like, the worst breakup in history.
我不是說這是好主意 我只是毀約了
I'm not saying it was a good idea. I'm saying I snapped.
不好意思我遲到了
Hi. Hi, sorry I'm late.
太多笑話了
Too many jokes.
一定要取笑喬伊
Must mock Joey.
很棒的鞋子吧
Nice shoes, huh?
我快笑死了
Aah, you're killing me.
羅斯,他又在玩我的鍋鏟了
Ross. He's playing with my spatulas again.
他不會傷害它們 不是嗎
Look, he's not gonna hurt them, right?
你一定要把他 帶來這里嗎
Do you always have to bring him here?
我不想把他單獨留在家
Look, I didn't want to leave him alone, all right?
我們今早吵了第一次架
We had our first fight this morning.
我覺得是因為我加班的關系 我說了不該說的話
I think it has to do with my working late. I said some things that I didn't mean.
他就朝我扔一坨屎
He threw some feces.
如果你加班 我可以替你照顧他
You know, if you're gonna work late, I can look in on him for you.
太好了,好…
Oh, that would be great. Okay.
如果你去,一定要假裝 你是去找他
But if you do, make sure it seems like you're there to see him, okay?
而不是幫我忙
And you're not, like, doing it as a favor to me.
好,但是他如果問 我就要直話直說了
Okay. But if he asks, I'm not going to lie.
但我們仍無法測試這個理論
But you can't actually test this theory.
因為現今粒子加速器的速度…
Because today's particle accelerators are nowhere near powerful enough...
仍無法模擬出這樣的情況
...to simulate these conditions.
- 好,那我有個問題 - 請說
- Okay. All right. I have a question then. - Yeah.
你有打算要親我嗎
Were you planning on kissing me ever?
非常合理的問題…
Uh, that's definitely a valid question...
答案是…
...and, uh, the answer...
有
...would be yes.
我有這個打算
Yes, I was.
但我要這非凡的吻…
But see, I wanted it to be this phenomenal kiss...
發生在非凡的時刻 因為是要親你
...that happened at this phenomenal moment because, well, it's you.
當然 耶
Sure. Yeah.
對,但是我等得愈久 這個親吻得更加非凡
Right. But, see, the longer I waited, the more phenomenal the kiss had to be.
現在,已經變成…
And now, we've reached a place...
我得…
...where it's just got to be one of those things where I...
把桌子的東西都掃光 把你丟上去
...sweep everything off the table and throw you down on it.
而我并不是那樣的人
And I'm not really a sweeping sort of fella.
大衛,我認為你正是那樣的人
Oh, David, I think you are a sweeping sort of fella.
只是你困在物理學家的體內罷了
I mean, you're a sweeper trapped inside a physicist's body.
- 是嗎 - 沒錯 我很肯定
- Really. - Oh, yeah. I'm sure of it.
就來吧,掃掉一切 把我丟上去
You should just do it. Just sweep and throw me. Heh.
- 現在做嗎 - 就是現在…
- Now? Now? - Right now. Just...
好…
Okay. Okay, okay.
嗯,這個很貴
You know what? This is just really expensive.
好,這個是禮物
Okay. And I'll tell you, this was a gift.
- 你現在比較像在打掃 - 好吧,管他的
- So now you're just kind of tidying up. - Okay, what the hell? What the hell?
- 你要我把你丟上去還是你自己跳 - 我可以跳
- You want me to actually throw you...? - I can hop.
告訴我,〝沒有約會的約定〞 對你們的意義為何
Now, tell me something, what does the phase "no-date pact" mean to you?
我真的很抱歉,好嗎?
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
只是錢德約了人 菲比也約了人
It's just that Chandler has somebody and Phoebe has somebody.
我就想說問問好笑巴比
I thought I'd ask Fun Bobby.
- 你的前男友 好笑巴比 - 對
- Fun Bobby, your ex-boyfriend, Fun Bobby? - Yeah.
你還知道第二個好笑巴比嗎
You know more than one Fun Bobby?
我剛好還認識一個好笑巴伯
I happen to know a Fun Bob.
好了
Okay. Here we go.
沒有空間加牛奶了
Whoa, whoa, whoa. There's no room for milk.
好了,現在有了
There. Now there is.
好,在沒有約會的夜晚…
Okay, so on our no-date evening...
三個人都有約會了
...three of you now are gonna have dates.
- 四個 - 四個
- Uh, four. - Four.
- 五個 - 五個
- Five. - Five.
抱歉,巴洛要搭早一點的班機回來
Sorry. Paolo's catching an earlier flight.
我在店里遇見一位很辣的單親媽媽
Yeah, and I met this really hot single mom at the store. Ha, ha.
不然小精靈還能做什么?
What's an elf to do?
所以球落下的時候…
Okay, so I'm gonna be the only one standing there alone...
只有我會孤單一人
...when the ball drops?
別這樣,我們會辦個大派對 沒有人會知道誰的伴是誰
Oh, come on. We'll have a big party, and no one will know who's with who.
我現在真的不需要應付這些
Hey, you know, this is so not what I needed now.
- 怎么了 - 噢,是馬塞爾
- What's the matter? - Oh, it's Marcel.
他一直拒我于門外
He keeps shutting me out, you know?
老是拖著雙手,走來走去
He's walking around all the time, dragging his hands.
太奇怪了,我前幾晚 跟他玩得很開心
That's so weird. I had such a blast with him the other night.
- 是嗎? - 是啊,我們一起玩,還看電視
- Really? - Yeah, we played. We watched TV.
雜耍那部分實在太棒了
That juggling thing is amazing.
什么…
What, uh?
什么雜耍?
What juggling thing?
拿襪子當球耍啊 我以為是你教的
With the balled-up socks? I figured you taught him that.
不是
No.
其實沒什么大不了的 只是襪子球而已
You know, it wasn't that big a deal. I mean, just balled-up socks.
和一顆香瓜
And a melon.
- 菲比,你好 - 嗨,麥克斯,你認識大家了嗎
- Phoebe. Hi. - Hi, Max. Do you know everybody?
不認識,你有看到大衛嗎
No. Have you seen David?
沒有,他不在
No, he hasn't been around.
如果看到他 叫他打包,我們要去明斯克了
Well, if you see him, tell him to pack his bags. We are going to Minsk.
- 明斯克 - 明斯克在俄羅斯
- Minsk? - Minsk. It's in Russia.
我知道明斯克在哪里
I know where Minsk is.
我們拿到獎助金
Ha, ha. We got the grant.
全額贊助我們三年
Three years, all expenses paid.
你們什么時候走
So when do you leave?
一月一號
January 1 st.
哈羅?
Hello?
- 嘿,嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. Hi. Hi. - Hi.
- 你怎么來了 - 麥克斯跟我說了明斯克的事
- What are you doing here? - Um, well, Max told me about Minsk.
我是來恭喜你的 實在太令人興奮了
So you know, congratulations. This is so exciting!
耶
MAX: Yeah.
如果我們要去 就更興奮了
It'd be even more exciting, if we were going.
你不去嗎 為什么啊
Oh, you're not going? Oh, why?
跟她說啊,大衛
Tell her, David.
〝我不想去明斯克 和李波森、山口及法蘭克工作
"I don't want to go to Minsk to work with Lipson and Yamaguchi and Flank.
不,我想留在這里 和我的女友親熱〞
No, no, no. I want to stay here and make out with my girlfriend."
好,謝謝你,麥克斯
Okay, thank you, Max. Thank you.
那你真的不去嗎
So you're really not going?
我不知道,我不知道怎么辦…
I don't know. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I just...
由你決定
You decide.
- 別這樣 - 拜托
- Oh, don't do that. - Please?
我在問你 我無法做決定
No, but I'm asking you. I can't make a decision.
- 我無法,拜托你… - 好,留下來
- I can't. Please, just... - Okay. Stay.
- 留下來 - 留下來
- Stay. - Stay.
你愈來愈厲害了
Getting so good at that.
都是麥克斯的東西
It was Max's stuff.
我喜歡菊芋
I love this artichoke thing.
不要告訴我里面有什么 我明天才開始節食
Oh, don't tell me what's in it. The diet starts tomorrow.
你還記得珍妮絲吧
You remember Janice.
歷歷在目
Vividly.
- 嗨 - 嗨,我是珊蒂
MONICA: Hi. - Hi, I'm Sandy.
珊蒂,嗨,進來吧
Sandy, hi. Come on in. Hey.
哈哈
Ha, ha.
- 你把孩子帶來了 - 對,可以吧
- You brought your kids. - Yeah. That's okay, right?
轟趴了
Party.
那個東西不能進來
That thing is not coming in here.
〝那個東西〞 你是這樣接待客人的嗎
"That thing"? This is how you greet guests at a party?
我問問你 如果我是和我的新女友來…
Let me ask you something. If I showed up with my new girlfriend...
她在這里也會不受歡迎嗎
...she wouldn't be welcome?
可是你的新女友 不會在我的茶幾灑尿
I'm thinking your new girlfriend wouldn't urinate on my coffee table.
這件事情,他比任何人 都感到丟臉
He was more embarrassed about that than anyone.
好嗎?他有這樣的勇氣 回到這里…
Okay? And for him to have the courage to walk back in here...
假裝沒事發生過…
...like nothing happened...
好吧,不要讓他靠近我就對了
All right. All right. Just keep him away from me.
謝了,來吧,馬塞爾
Thank you. Come on, Marcel.
我們和大家交際一下吧
What do you say you and I do a little mingling?
那好,我們之后再見
All right, I'll, uh, catch up with you later.
天啊,瑞秋…
Oh, my gosh. Rachel, honey...
你還好吧 巴洛人呢
...are you okay? Where's Paolo?
在羅馬,這混帳錯過班機
Rome. Jerk missed his flight.
然后你的臉就爆炸了
And then your face exploded?
不是,好吧
No. Okay.
我在機場準備上計程車…
I was at the airport getting into a cab...
有個女人…
...when this woman...
帶著筆記本的金發女人…
...this blond planet with a pocketbook...
開始對我大吼
...starts yelling at me.
說是她先叫到計程車的
Something about how it was her cab first.
我還沒意識過來 她就開始扯我的頭發
And the next thing I know, she just starts pulling me out by my hair.
我開始吹我的口哨…
And I started blowing my attack whistle thingy...
又有三臺計程車出現
...and then three more cabs show up.
我要進去計程車時 她又展開攻擊
So as I'm going to get into a cab, she tackles me.
我的頭撞到路邊 嘴唇被哨子割傷
And I hit my head on the curb and cut my lip on my whistle.
大家在派對 都玩得愉快嗎
Oh! Everybody having fun at the party?
有人吃我做的沾醬嗎?
Are people eating my dip?
我上個禮拜 在店里看到你時…
You know, when I saw you at the store last week...
大概是我第一次 在心里脫掉小精靈的衣服
...it was probably the first time I ever mentally undressed an elf.
哇,真
Wow, that's, uh, dirty.
對
- Ha, ha. - Yeah.
嘿,孩子們
Hey, kids.
看看他,我不要求他整晚陪我
Look at him. I'm not saying he has to spend the whole evening with me...
但至少關心我一下
...but at least check in.
你在這里啊
There you are.
你從我身邊跑掉了
You got away from me.
但被你找到了
But you found me.
羅斯,幫我們照張相
Here, Ross, take our picture.
笑一個,珍妮絲的相機要照了
Smile. You're on Janice Camera.
現在就殺了我
Kill me. Kill me now. Ha, ha.
各位,好笑巴比來了
Everybody, it's Fun Bobby!
好笑巴比
ALL: Fun Bobby!
嘿,巴比
MONICA: Hey, Bobby.
嘿,不好意思我遲到了 但是我祖父…
Hey, sorry I'm late. But my, uh, grandfather...
他兩個小時前過世了
...died about two hours ago.
明天才有飛機 所以…
But I couldn't get a flight out till tomorrow, so...
我就來了
...here I am.
嘿,好笑巴比 你好嗎
Hey, Fun Bobby. How's it going, man?
喔,是誰家死人了啊
Whoa. Who died?
會開棺
It's going to be an open casket, you know?
所以我至少 能再看他最后一面
So at least I'll get to see him again.
我要把照片放大 標題寫〝破鏡重圓〞
I'm gonna blow this one up and I'm gonna write "Reunited" in glitter.
好了,珍妮絲,夠了
All right, Janice, that's it!
珍妮絲 珍妮絲
Janice? Janice? Ahem.
嘿,珍妮絲
Hey, Janice?
我邀你來這個派對時 我并不是想要…
When I invited you to this party, I didn't think it meant that we...
噢,不會吧
Oh, no.
噢,不會吧
Oh, no.
- 很抱歉讓你誤會了 - 天哪
- I'm sorry you misunderstood. - Oh, my God.
你給我聽好,錢德
You listen to me, Chandler. You listen to me.
總有一次,你將永遠失去我
One of these times, it's just gonna be your last chance with me.
東西拿來了
Oh, will you give me the thing?
- 嗨,麥克斯 - 小野洋子
- Hi, Max. - Yoko.
我決定自己去明斯克
I've decided to go to Minsk without you.
哇
Wow.
少了你一切都會不同…
MAX: It won't be the same...
但至少明斯克不會變
...but it will still be Minsk.
新年快樂
Happy New Year.
你還好吧?
Are you all right?
我沒事
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine.
你要去明斯克
You're going to Minsk.
不,我不要去明斯克
No, I'm not going to Minsk.
你一定要去
Oh, you are so going to Minsk.
你屬于明斯克 不能為了我留在這里
You belong in Minsk. You can't stay here just because of me.
我可以,如果去 我就得和你分手
Yes, I can. Because if I go, it means I have to break up with you.
- 我無法和你分手 - 你可以的
- And I can't break up with you. - Oh, yes. Yes, you can.
你只要說〝菲比,我愛你 但工作就是我的生命
Just say, uh, "Phoebe, I love you, but my work is my life.
我現在只能這么做〞
And that's what I have to do right now."
我會說〝你的工作 你怎么能那么說〞
And I say, "Your work? Your work? How can you say that?"
你再說〝我的心都碎了…
And then you say, um, "It's tearing me apart...
但我別無選擇 你能諒解嗎〞
...but I have no choice. Can't you understand that?"
我會說〝不,我無法諒解〞
And I say, "No. No. I can't understand that."
抱歉
- Uh, ow. - Sorry. Um...
然后你再抱住我…
And then you put your arms around me...
- 你抱住我 - 抱歉
- And then you put your arms around me. - Oh, oh. Sorry.
你再說你愛我 永遠不會忘記我
And, um... And then you tell me you love me and you'll never forget me.
我永遠都不會忘記你
I'll never forget you.
然后說已經午夜了 你得走了…
And then you say that it's almost midnight and you have to go...
因為你不想開啟一個 無法和我一起結束的新年
...because you don't want to start the new year with me if you can't finish it.
我會想你的…
I'm gonna miss you...
你這科學小子
...you scientist guy.
我們在時代廣場實況報導
Hi, this is Dick Clark live in Times Square.
時代廣場的五彩紙片 紛紛飄下
We're in a virtual snowstorm of confetti here in Times Square.
一年比一年盛大
It gets bigger and better every year.
好了,孩子們
Here you go, kids.
然后孔雀就咬了我
And then the peacock bit me. Ha, ha.
請你在午夜時親我
Please kiss me at midnight.
- 你有看到珊蒂嗎? - 我不知道怎么說…
- You seen Sandy? - Ooh. I don't know how to tell you this...
她和麥克斯 在摩妮卡的臥房親熱
...but, uh, she's in Monica's bedroom getting it on with Max, that scientist geek.
你看,我還是告訴你了
Oh, look at that. I did know how to tell you.
嘿,各位,球要落下了
Hey, everybody, the ball is going.
什么
GROUP: What?
球要落下了
The ball is dropping.
再過二十秒就是午夜
CLARK : In 20 seconds, it'll be midnight.
興奮的時刻即將到來
And the moment of joy is upon us.
看來沒有約會的約定奏效了
Looks like that "no-date pact" thing worked out.
大家看起來都好開心 我討厭這樣
Everybody looks so happy. I hate that.
不是每個人都開心 嘿,巴比
Not everybody is happy. Hey, Bobby.
新年快樂
GROUP: One. Happy New Year!
這么說好了 我不是數字大師…
You know, I just thought I'd throw this out there. I'm no math whiz...
但是這里有三對男女
...but I do believe there are three girls and three guys right here.
噢,我今晚誰都不想親
Oh, I don't feel like kissing anyone tonight.
我誰都不能親
I can't kiss anyone.
所以我要親每個人
So I'm kissing everyone?
不,你不能親羅斯 他是你哥
No, no, no. You can't kiss Ross. That's your brother.
太好了,大家都能親到 除了我
Perfect. Perfect. So now everybody's getting kissed but me.
好吧,誰來親我?
All right. Somebody kiss me.
誰快來親我,已經午夜了 快來親我
Somebody kiss me. It's midnight. Somebody kiss me. It's midnight.
好吧…
All right. All right. All right.
親了
There.
我真的希望能成功
I wanted this to work so much.
我還是很投入
I'm still in there, you know?
幫他換尿布、抓跳蚤
Changing his diapers. Picking his fleas.
但他卻視為理所當然
But he's just phoning it in.
深愛某人…
It's just so hard to accept that something you love so much...
卻得不到回報 好痛苦,懂嗎
...doesn't love you back, you know?
我想那賤人打斷了我的牙齒
I think that bitch cracked my tooth.